Skip to content
- Interested in Joining?
- Are you interested in joining PVAS, but aren’t 18 years of age yet? Not a problem! PVAS maintains a Junior Squad for anyone interested in riding that is at least 16 years of age.
- You will ride with a crew of at least 2 Senior member EMT’s on a regular shift once a week:
Monday through Friday: 6pm to 10pm
Saturday or Sunday: 10am to 2pm or 2pm to 6pm or 6pm – 10pm
- You will assist Senior EMT members on calls and squad related business.
- After a firm commitment Jr. members may also be eligible to become certified Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT).
- Email the Jr. Squad Advisor by selecting the Contact form. Be sure to leave your name, a phone number to be reached at, and your email address. Prepare an essay approximately one page on why you want to become a member. This can be written on the back of your Contract or Consent forms.
Junior Squad Contract
Junior Member History